It all began in 1993, when two local boys in Gulf Shores, Alabama decided to open up a casual family-focused seafood restaurant on the Gulf Coast. The idea was to create a restaurant where people would feel welcome to be themselves, families could afford to dine out together and strangers would leave as friends.
Coastal vacationers demanded that Shrimp Basket expand to provide this incredible seafood value to those unable to be at the beach year round.
Today, we’re happy to offer locations in five states across the Southeast for family and friends to feel a part of the beach, dine and enjoy delicious seafood!
At the Shrimp Basket, our goal is to make sure that you - our friends - leave happy and satisfied after every visit. Because with us, you are much more than a customer- you’re part of our family.
We are grillin’, steamin’, and fryin’!
The mission of Shrimp Basket is to provide consistently high quality food and service in a value-driven manner to an expanding group of customers.
1. Leadership - To develop, empower and inspire "intraprenurial' leaders.
2. Excellence - To always make sure expectations are clear, exceeded and recognized for excellent performance.
3. Character - To display respect, honesty, caring concern and consistency in every interaction with team members, vendors and guests.
4. Community - To develop a feeling of fellowship with team members and guests.
5. Fun - We must always have enjoyment, fulfillment and mutual respect in our workplace.
To be a leading recognized casual seafood dining chain with continuously increasing same store sales, brand recognition and return on investment to shareholders while being the employer of choice in our markets and an obvious champion to our local communities.